[Wine] Start of programs processing expansions in cmd.exe

pav wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 3 09:38:36 CDT 2009

I have faced a problem is under wine the registered type.xls and if to execute a command 'wineconsole cmd/c start test.xls' (test.xls exists) that is started openoffice and opens a file test.xls.
if to execute a line 'cmd/c test.xls' cmd.exe swears access denied, have executed a command chmod 777-R/home/user/  have not helped....

Question how to solve a problem...

That when I execute a command 'cmd/c test.xls' I was started that appendix which have adhered to type xls needlessly to finish a word start?