[Wine] Can I copy my .wine??

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 15:02:16 CDT 2009

On Sat, 30 May 2009 14:15:40 -0700, James Mckenzie wrote:

> Beartooth Comcast wrote about Re: [Wine] Can I copy my .wine??
	[....]
>> 	Is there any way to check? Remember I'm running Fedora 10
>>and 11 Preview; the Apple Interface and I don't get along.
>>
> You can check your system the same way I did.  Open a terminal session.
> It open to the home directory for your user.  Type in 'ls -a' without
> the quotes.  Look for a directory named after the program or with Garmin
> in it.  This would be the directory you need to copy to the new machine.
>
> Let us know if you find such a directory.

	I found one, named GarminDev.

[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$ ls GarminDev
CMakeLists.txt  src
[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$ ls GarminDev/src
CMakeLists.txt  CUSB.cpp         EtrexLegend   GPSMap76            ILink.h
CSerial.cpp     CUSB.h           EtrexLegendC  IDeviceDefault.cpp  Platform.h
CSerial.h       CUSB_MacOSX.cpp  Garmin.cpp    IDeviceDefault.h    whatGarmin
CTcp.cpp        CUSB_win32.cpp   Garmin.h      IDevice.h
CTcp.h          EtrexH           GPSMap60CSx   ILink.cpp
[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$

	Half a dozen of those entries in GarminDev/src are also color-coded
as directories.