[Wine] Re: World of warcraft shuts down

dildhat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 3 15:46:41 CDT 2009

[/quote]
Have you tried the suggestions from the winedb page for stability that
might apply to your system, some of those might help. I would also
suggest moving up to a newer wine version, try 1.1.20.

Otherwise sending us some more info on your system might help: 32 or 64
bit, how much memory, video card and driver, etc.[/quote]

Tried updating Wine and also had a look through the DB, no luck though, but thanks for the advice.

I'm running a 32bit system, 2gb ram, Intel Core Duo 1.6Ghz, Nvidia GeForce Go 7600 512mb (x11-video-nvidiaG02 180.51)