[Wine] Error code definitions and resolutions ...

Oak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 4 11:26:57 CDT 2009

I'm new here and trying to figure out how to troubleshoot an unsupported application under CrossOver/wine.

Can someone please direct me or tell me what the following error might indicate so I can start to research and solve the problem?

# Error: DAGGEN_0007: hex2led.vhd : (0, 0): Error during conversion  C:\my_designs\samples_81\training\vhdl_training\freq_meter_1\compile\he x2led_hex2led.dag to  C:\my_designs\samples_81\training\vhdl_training\freq_meter_1\compile\he x2led_hex2led._x86.bin

It looks like I may be missing a resource dependency which would allow the conversion of windows code to OS X binary?

I've post on the CodeWeaver site too. If I code get a hint/guess from anyone here I would be grateful.