[Wine] World of warcraft shuts down

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:23:05 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM, metacortex <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> anyone have any ideas? It was running very stable until Monday afternoon. I had not performed any system updates before it happened, I have back rev'ed a few wine versions and ran both memory and disk tests to make sure they are working correctly and nothing has been able to fix it or show any progress. Is there anything more I can try or anything else I can provide?

all I can say, is I have wow running on both FreeBSD -CURRENT and
PC-BSD 7.1 running wine 1.1.22 and nvidia 180.60 drivers
I am not experiencing any of the problems that you are describing, the
only real problem I have is wow sets the pcm on my mixer to 0
but a mixer pcm 100 command after wow is started fixes that problem.

I know it isn't really much of a Help, but I just cant reproduce your
problem here and I have 4 copies of WoW running Everyday.

Sam Fourman Jr.