[Wine] Reporting a Complaint

alienjon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 4 21:00:13 CDT 2009

I'm sorry my first post is along these lines, but I recently made a bug report regarding a game running in Wine and was, in rather unfriendly words, informed that I had posted in an incorrect bug report by a developer.  I subsequently started a new bug report for the problem and was replied to by that same developer from the first bug.  He replied in more, rather unfriendly, terms and essentially brushed off my replies to his queries and abruptly closed the bug.  I understand what he is trying to say to me (in terms of what I should do to provide more helpful information in a bug report) but I am particularly disheartened by the inappropriate and distasteful tone and wording with which he replied to me.  My question is, then, where and to whom could I file a complaint regarding this individual's behavior in Wine's bugzilla?