[Wine] Non-english character issue with uTorrent

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 4 23:31:04 CDT 2009

I am using utorrent to use torrents from a particular torrent site which I haven't been able to make their torrents work with KTorrent. I have an issue with one of them, when I attempt to save it in utorrent I get "Unable to save .torrent to C:\...\Kein Blick zurLck.torrent". I believe that this is caused by the cyrillic character in the name, which replaces the German "ü" in the name. Is there a way to alter the prefix so that it "tolerates" non-english characters?

Thanks.