[Wine] Re: Script Help

mooseranger wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 5 06:56:27 CDT 2009

Ok, well something got messed up because the game stopped working at all.  I uninstalled wine, deleted the .wine folder, reinstalled wine, and reinstalled the game.

The registry stuff you suggested works when I change the key to game.dat; thanks much!

Then I just made a script that toggles the resolution between 1440x900 and 1024x768, so I have a shortcut to that script in my panel and a shortcut to BFME2.  It works pretty well just clicking the toggle resolution shortcut then the game launcher, then the toggle after I'm done.

Thanks all!