[Wine] World of warcraft shuts down

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Fri Jun 5 10:40:52 CDT 2009

metacortex wrote:
> anyone have any ideas? It was running very stable until Monday afternoon. I had not performed any system updates before it happened, I have back rev'ed a few wine versions and ran both memory and disk tests to make sure they are working correctly and nothing has been able to fix it or show any progress. Is there anything more I can try or anything else I can provide

I spent some time yesterday trying to see if I could get WoW to shut
down and give me an error message in case any of it was helpful to you.
I'm sorry but mine was completely stable (an odd thing to be sorry for.
:P).

Just to check, are you starting the game with the opengl tag or running
it in d3d? I didn't see a tag in the start line of your error messages.
WoW is usually more stable in opengl.