[Wine] Re: Reporting a Complaint

alienjon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 5 21:42:36 CDT 2009

> /etc/portage/package.use for app-emulation/wine only. Instead of
> adding the USE flags to the /etc/make.conf

True, but the remaining packages are not USE-flag based (or are disabled as USE flags).  I already have everything enabled for Wine that Gentoo allows by default.  That being said, I will try to recompile with the two libraries included (regardless of the USE flags) and see (hope) if that will fulfill the requirenments for wine.  The problem I've had there is that I can't identify the package for one of them: libcapi20

As of right now I just haven't had the time yet to follow up with this greatly (and the dev closed it before I had much of a chance to look into it farther, which is also part of the complaint)