[Wine] Re: Wine Crash and Total Failure

Daemon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 5 21:43:09 CDT 2009

Jfreekao wrote:
> Anyway, I uninstalled it from Synaptic, rebooted my computer, and then reinstalled it. It now has completely failed and won't work at all.

Uninstall 'It'? You mean Wine or the program? You'd probably have to reinstall the WB program also and the emulator, if the /home/(user)/.wine directory got deleted. Rebooting is a hard habit to break.;)

> err:module:import_dll Library zlib1.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\jfreekao\\epsxe\\ePSXe.exe") not found
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\home\\jfreekao\\epsxe\\ePSXe.exe" failed, status c0000135

http://forums.ngemu.com/epsxe-discussion/106182-zlib1-dll-not-found-fix-here.html

root > administrator