[Wine] Re: microsoft powerpoint won't start on fedora 10.

kuiH | samosA wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 7 05:45:55 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> kuiH | samosA wrote:
> > i have another question. how do i open up ppt files.? it just wont work for me.
>
> You mean you can't open them from power point? Or can't double-click on them outside of Wine?

yes. ive tried double clicking the ppt. files in a normal window.

and i have also tried. to make a cpoy of my icon of ms office powerpoint and put it on my desktop. then. i did the "open with" function with the application on the desktop.

so. both of them did not work.

and. vitamin. please help me out with my second post on this thread.

i cant launch ms office powerpoint 2007 anymore.
output is they will give me an error window. which is whether to send or not send report.
and there is a restart powerpoint window in safe mode.
i did everything. but it didnt seem to work.
what should i do now?