[Wine] Re: Reporting a Complaint

alienjon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 7 12:14:23 CDT 2009

Hi Haarp :-)  I didn't want to mention you earlier just because I didn't want to point fingers and name names.  Thanks for the post though.

I also want to make a correction to the last post, too.  In performing a Google search I found liblcms to be related to modem-internet connections.  In double checking this, however, I found that this is incorrect and it is, in fact, a color management library of some sorts.  This is more interesting for me as it could well be related.  Again,  I'll look into this as soon as I get back to my computer later tonight.  I just wanted to point out my error.