[Wine] Image Viewer Shifts Image Up After Loading

Garibaldi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 9 23:08:29 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am using the program Digital Photo Professional (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=1988) t o edit my raw files. When I open up a raw file, it initially displays the image fully and normally on the screen. After about a half second though, it shifts the image up, leaving this black space below it:
[Image: http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4433/dpp.png ]

Any ideas why it shifts this image like this? Could there perhaps be a builtin graphics lib that I should override? I am using the latest wine-git.

Thanks!