[Wine] Want to improve WINE!

V0idExp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 10 12:00:50 CDT 2009

Hi 2 all! I'm completely new to WINE development (but I have a good programming experience in C, especially in 2D/3D graphics and games programming), and I'd like to write a patch related to Fallout 1.x mouse lags. I've never written code on windows, Linux was always my development environment, so I dont know if the lack of M$ experience is a problem. But I really want to see one of my favourite games running smoothly on Linux, so I'll try to do my best to realise this thing. So, I have a copy of Fallout and the latest source of Wine, where I have to start from? It would be nice if you explain the steps in detail... ;) And sorry for my poor english knowledge...