[Wine] [expect deadlock] on MAC OS X

K4Z00 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 10 12:40:11 CDT 2009

after my success in getting some proprietary company software working in wine clicky (http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?p=25947#25947)
one of my colleagues is attempting the install on MAC OS X
they have installed wine using this guide http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/ (http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/)
1. to install winetricks can they issue?
Code:
wget http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks

 or does it require?
Code:
sudo port install winetricks

2. after that are all the standard commands the same for them as me? eg
Code:
sh winetricks jet40 vb5run corefonts mdac28 vcrun6 vb6run

are the required runtimes
3. what version of wine will sudo port install wine give them? presumably 1.0.1? assuming that in my linux install it required 1.1.21, how do they install wine-devel 1.1.22 (http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/x11/wine-devel/Portfile)?

thanks!