[Wine] Re: I need some help

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 10 15:04:43 CDT 2009

adans c wrote:
> well im using the darwine 1.1.22 from http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/
> thats the only wine for mac that works (well that i know of) and when i execute tibia.exe tis appears on the wine log:
>
> fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x32fd7c) using GetSystemInfo()
> fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f61c,0x00000000), stub!
> fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),1,0x32f61c,0x00000000), stub!
> fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 16 vertex samplers and 16 total samplers
> fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8) > combined_samplers
>

> all i wana do is change the engine from OpenGL (1) to Directx5 (0) and idk how can anyone help me?!?!?

Well, to be honest, my experience with macs is limited. But if it is similar to Linux, just pop in a console, cd to the game directory and run wine tibia.exe Engine 0 (and to speed up, run it without debug logging, so we set WINEDEBUG=-all)

so, since a Mac is a UNIX:

Code:
cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Tibia
WINEDEBUG=-all wine Tibia.exe Engine 0

Oh, and the AppDB is extremely useful for any app. Be sure to report that you've been there, unless you want to be spanked to death :P (jk)