[Wine] Re: Getting programs to detect my soundcard

Fredczhy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 11 08:49:29 CDT 2009

Sound works for native Linux applications, and for programs that I run through wine. The problem is a program, that refuses to start, because it doesn't detect a soundcard (it checks, to see that everything necessary is present, but doesn't find the soundcard). Sound works perfectly for other programs, that I run through wine, or natively. I have also closed all programs, that take exclusive use of the soundcard.