[Wine] Re: Forcing Wine To Use Audio Device/Mixer

Falcata wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 15 01:00:47 CDT 2009

Running winecfg from command line gives me this bit of information:

Code:
fixme:wave:ALSA_ComputeCaps Device has a minimum of 2 channels
fixme:wave:ALSA_ComputeCaps Device has a minimum of 2 channels
fixme:wave:ALSA_ComputeCaps Device has a minimum of 2 channels
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on USB Device 0x46d:0x9a1, disabling mixer
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on C-Media USB Headphone Set  , disabling mixer

Also, here's my /proc/asound/cards file:

Code:
 0 [SB             ]: HDA-Intel - HDA ATI SB
                      HDA ATI SB at 0xf9ff4000 irq 16
 1 [U0x46d0x9a1    ]: USB-Audio - USB Device 0x46d:0x9a1
                      USB Device 0x46d:0x9a1 at usb-0000:00:12.2-1, high speed
 2 [default        ]: USB-Audio - C-Media USB Headphone Set
                      C-Media USB Headphone Set   at usb-0000:00:13.0-3, full speed