[Wine] Re: Unable to install anything

Trouvist wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 16 03:11:23 CDT 2009

I too have the same problem.  It only started recently.  I was installing Civilization 4 and the accompanying expansion packs.  After the first time I've run Installshield since the last wine update, it doesn't work anymore.  It won't let me install any of the expansion packs, or anything else that uses Installshield.  Identical terminal output to James McKenzie's.

I'm specifically trying to install the Warlords expansion for Civ4, and I didn't realize it was systemic until I tried to install Lords of the Realm 3 as well (both are supposedly platinum in the AppDB).