[Wine] Re: Kubuntu and Call of Duty 2

pongolo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 16 12:52:17 CDT 2009

Thanks again.  It seems that Kubuntu has some problems with wine as I have tried to run a few programs and have mostly been unsuccessful.  I tried installing Battlefield 1942 and run into a similar problem.  Since COD2 appeared to install on the Ubuntu virtualbox I have, I'm not so sure that Ubuntu has the same problems.

I am wondering if I am missing some files or packages needed to properly run wine on Kubuntu.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled wine with the same results.