[Wine] Re: Playing Games with Wine while listening to music

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 17 14:53:10 CDT 2009

What is your wine version? That 'garbage' sound problem used to exist in older less-pulse-alsa-friendly wine versions. AFAIK since 1.0.15 (or around that) it works perfectly.

So, maybe you should try to upgrade if you haven't already. OTOH it might not be related to it.

But wait, didn't you say before that you had tryed every setting in winecfg? That's why I suggested aoss, otherwise I'd have gone with the simpler ALSA way.