[Wine] Re: Corporate Communications Through Screensaver Push

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 18 05:39:23 CDT 2009

As a temporary solution (that will probably last quite a while), can't Wine just be made to be able to open and run .scr files directly as if they were EXE files? I understand from old WWN issues that the whole plan for screensavers is to somehow integrate it into Xscreensaver (which seems as simple to me as adding one single screensaver that can be bound to any .scr file found in Wine directories, possibly being able to open .scr config window too), but there's a lot less functionality needed to at least allow the files to run, right?