[Wine] Best OS

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Fri Jun 19 10:24:29 CDT 2009

asmith wrote:
> The host is not offering me Ubuntu. Just the 3 OS mentioned above.

Ubuntu is Debian based, but I do not know how many of the tutorials and
reference materials would be common between them.
You should be fine with any of the three choices offered. They are all
well known, well supported distributions. Fedora and Debian may be
better known on the client/user side then Cent OS, that might be a
consideration if you decide to do non-server work related to your server
system. A google search on each distribution with the word 'server'
added should return some reading for you that would give you an idea how
each handles things server side, but if one of the three holds an
attraction to you go with it and you should be fine.