[Wine] Execute a pgm on windows lan server . How to map it

lodewig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 20 12:57:08 CDT 2009

Hello wine team / users.
I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to yet.
I'd like to execute a windows .exe pgm on one my lan windows server.
How can I map as a letter the windows server directory in wine ?
I am on my linux pc  I can see windows server and mount it too ( samba )
I try to map it in wine / config / drive where there is C: ../drive_c and so on
but I can't find it , maybe for my fault , the windows share or network share
Can anyone help me ?
:D