[Wine] Problems Installing .Net 1.1 SP1

Andrew Neil Ramage nrsc16850 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 07:01:16 CDT 2009

I just downloaded TurboDelphi from edn.emarcadero.com (the full 2006
package) and am trying to install it under wine.  Installation stops
with a message that it needs DotNet 1.11 installed so I downloaded the
.Net package from Microsoft.  For some reason, this version will not
install - I had previously tried .Net 2.0 and .Net 1.1.  The link below
leads to a file containing the command-line results of trying to install
the SP1 version.

http://anr1963.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/DotNet-110SP1

--

Andrew

On top of the world
On the edge of sheer heaven
Believe in this red-letter-day
Life comes to light

On Top of the World by Edenbridge (Shine, 2004)