[Wine] Re: unable to find a volume for file extraction

v1nsai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 21 15:25:53 CDT 2009

winetricks is awesome, I thought I had already installed it when I downloaded it lol

Anyway, I used the volnum workaround at the push a few buttons (very nice) and installed windows media player 10 also (zune is closely connected to it somehow) but haven't been able to get the 32 or 64 bit versions to install.

I found the zune page (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=13795) in appdb, doesn't look like I'll be getting much further than this.  It's a shame, I finally found the mp3 player/music service thats actually worth it and it won't work on linux

Thanks for showing me how to use winetricks though that will be useful in the future