[Wine] Re: Newb needs help with Lotus Ami Pro

rein wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 22 05:08:04 CDT 2009

drpetrov wrote:

> austin987 wrote:
> > It's a win16 program then...they're supposed to work under wine, but
> > have more bugs since they aren't tested as much. File a bug.--
> > -Austin
>
> OK... where do I do that?
> Peet

http://bugs.winehq.org/ of course.

For best results:

1) attach the output from the program when you run it in a terminal.
2) try also a recent (1.1.23/24) wine. Also mention the version of ami pro that you try to use.
3) install the program using wine. If that is not possible, because of a wine problem then file a different bug for that.

BTW. I have tried to run ami pro 3.0. Installer  does not work. When copied from windows, it does not run from a fonts problem.
 If you do at least the first point above, I may be able to confirm what your problem is.