[Wine] wine is not showing chars when typing

xekhz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 22 08:54:44 CDT 2009

I have a strange problem with an application i use based on WTK-4GL server.

my client machine first boots the wtk-4gl server appliance, then i do

ssh  sigam at 4GLSERVER 'cd salarios/bin/; export FGLGUI=1; export FGLSERVER=HOST1; USERNAME=sigam; fglrun newsal_4js'

this action brings a display with a login and password to my machine.
Until now everything is ok.

When i was using wine version 1.0.1 I could see the chars I input in the username.
Since i upgraded to 1.0.23 I can type but no chars are displayed

Thanks