[Wine] Swap Memory in Oracle Developer Suite installation

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Mon Jun 22 22:56:24 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 14:07, jorl17<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Well, I guess I _could_ advise you to do something nasty then :)
>
> Get an application that checks for changes in registry and etcetera. Then, export all the registry keys that the installer changes. Adding to that, copy the folders it changes (probably just located at C:\program files c:\programas or c:\arquivos de programas).

Installing it in Altiris SVS (it has a free personal edition and
allows you to track/undo/view/isolate/export almost any file/registry
change made by a program) should work... (A tool to import the package
in Wine would be really useful... The packages are standard ZIP files,
but contains a few files that need to be figured out...)