[Wine] Re: Individual Wineprefixes

c_andy_man wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 23 08:05:35 CDT 2009

I know that wine creates a prefix for every user as son as he executes "wine bla.exe". That is $HOME/.wine. But right now i start this prefix with a wine executable, that is in an individual path and a wineprefix, that is in an individual path. That works quite okay. But as with a standard wineinstallation and wineprefix. where you can installe windows-software on Userbasis, i want wine to create a prefix, that has already software installed.
My actual workaround is that i take one wineprefix i created and overwrite the users wineprefix as soon as he executes a start-script. I think think this is not very elegant.