[Wine] Wine auto update under Suse 10.3

Andrew Neil Ramage nrsc16850 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 16:25:36 CDT 2009

I downloaded the latest version of wine from winehq - I also use
openSuSE 10.3 on a 64-bit system.  I can't install it either 0 see below.

andrew at zeus:~/Download/RPM$ sudo rpm --install wine-1.1.24-4.1.i586.rpm
root's password:
error: Failed dependencies:
         libgnutls.so.26 is needed by wine-1.1.24-4.1.i586
andrew at zeus:~/Download/RPM$

Andrew

On top of the world
On the edge of sheer heaven
Believe in this red-letter-day
Life comes to light

On Top of the World by Edenbridge (Shine, 2004)