[Wine] java application with db2 fail with:A communication error ..

avillagra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 29 17:04:49 CDT 2009

I am new user of wine.

I have  centos 2.6.18-128.el5 x86_64 GNU/Linux and wine-1.0.1.

I installed jre for windows in wine and run .bat program that run a java SWT application taht access a database db2.

After running for a few moments an error is generated, this error occurs only under wine.

DB2 use port 50000.

Application.commit
Text       : [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2030][11211] A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: TCP/IP.
Communication API being used: SOCKETS.  Location where the error was detected: Reply.fill().
Communication function detecting the error: InputStream.read().  Protocol specific error codes Read timed out, *, 0.  Message: Read timed out
Error Code : -4499 SQLState   : null
com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.DisconnectException: [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2030][11211] A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: TCP/IP.
Communication API being used: SOCKETS.  Location where the error was detected: Reply.fill().
Communication function detecting the error: InputStream.read().  Protocol specific error codes Read timed out, *, 0.  Message: Read timed out.

Thank for help.