[Wine] LIBPQ.dll problem

danielpi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 30 00:28:15 CDT 2009

Hi,

I just recently installed wine for the first time, because I need to run a Windows app.
But as I try to start it I always get the following messages:

Code:

err:module:import_dll Library LIBPQ.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\danielpi\\.wine\\drive_c\\Programme\\Elsevier\\Mediscript\\Hammerexamen\\server\\php\\ext\\php_pdo_pgsql.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library LIBPQ.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\danielpi\\.wine\\drive_c\\Programme\\Elsevier\\Mediscript\\Hammerexamen\\server\\php\\ext\\php_pdo_pgsql.dll") not found
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet

These messages repeat over and over.

I tried downloading LIBPQ.dll but no matter where I put it, it doesn't seem to resolve my problem.
Is there any way to make the program load the library?
I'm using wine-1.1.12 on a gentoo x86 machine.

Thanks and regards!