[Wine] Re: MyScribe not working

battlestarjesus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 1 17:22:14 CST 2009

dimesio wrote:

> I downloaded the current version of MyScribe. It seems to work fine in 1.1.16. I didn't try purchasing any books, but I was able to login and browse their catalog. Try upgrading.

Ok so it works!!!  Did you have to do any special configuration to get it to work besides installing it?  I go the install to work just fine, but the login doesn't work for me.  After I login the program closes.  Every time after I start it it automatically closes.  I uninstall that reinstall, then if I don't try to login the program works.  But when I login, it crashes every time.

The school I am attending won't help me, bunch of jerks.  Big powerful institutions that refuse to help people and leave them floundering are just plain rude and annoy me.

Anyway it apparently works according to you.  I probably need to reconfigure something, but I do not know what?