[Wine] Re: Wine regedit settings

smckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 2 02:02:21 CST 2009

>  open the tree until you have wine selected;
> - then right click and select New->Key (not so logical since you are making a folder, but it works)
> - then right click on Direct3D, and choose New->String, and type VideoMemorySize

Like i said, it wouldn't be a problem however Direct3D directory is not there is not there, so i cannot add anything to it. I wish i could attach a picture of the problem, but apparently i cannot

if someone could walk me step by step how to physically add that directory and then add the key in i would be endebted to you, thank you for posting a reply.