[Wine] Re: WoW runs *only* as root (openSUSE 11.1, GeForce 8800GTS)

mystuff wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 3 15:08:24 CST 2009

Unfortunately that is not the case, the groups for both users are identical (users, dialout and video). All I can imagine is that it must be something in my home directory, possibly some cached data, or perhaps some low level security implementation (built within SUSE?) that forbade me from executing certain files? I really have no clue, but I have moved user account now and I will simply only copy all the files I need and leave all the other .user_settings in the old account. If I ever figure it out, I will post it here.