[Wine] Video Step-By-Step shows how I installed Wine

bbosen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 3 17:05:10 CST 2009

When I switched from Windows to Linux I thought I would lose access to my favorite flight simulators. Then I learned about Wine and I had good success with "Aces High", a combat flight simulator. I made a series of videos that describe exactly how I switched from Windows to PcLinuxOs, and the section on Wine commences here:

http://howigotitworking.com/archives/215

There are 27 video chapters in total, and the ones that document Wine are Chapters 16, 17, 18, and 19.

Chapters 18 and 19 go into some detail regarding use of a Joystick under Windows, KDE, and Wine.

Enjoy!