[Wine] Re: Misys Tiger with Wine 1.01

dndrich wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 4 00:30:32 CST 2009

OK, I can upgrade to the latest version of Wine, which I will try.  Now, I am running with Ubuntu so I got it through the distros, but I will delete it, and then download the newest version.

Unfortunately, the program in question is not available for anybody else to test.  It comes with the office system, and is kept on the AIX server.  It is downloaded via the LAN to my computers, which in this case is a linux laptop.  Furthermore, in order to test whether the program will work, it needs to connect over the LAN to fire up.

I will try this again tomorrow and post the terminal output.