[Wine] Re: Help with Warcraft 3

slpr207 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 4 11:29:02 CST 2009

Hi, I dont get it how to set the opengl mode in the registry, and I dont find the HOW TO in the link, they said "To default the game to use OpenGL, see the registry import below." but the "registry import below" doesnt exist. I need to copy this to a reg file and then import?

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III]
"Gfx OpenGL"=dword:00000001