[Wine] Re: Do you have to use command line to use win

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 4 17:54:19 CST 2009

gogo2520 wrote:
> Not to complain but I think the command line is for people with more experience and that is great.

Wrong. Command line will do exactly what the author intended to do in less space, less time, and better result.

Would you prefer to see a 10-20 step instructions list starting from "Click on K-Menu button if you use KDE, or that button in the upper left corner if you use Ubuntu, or this image in the X corner if you happened to use Y."

All distros are so different and even more customizable that no instructions will work in all cases. It's not your everyday windows with the "Start button"...