[Wine] Re: Do you have to use command line to use win

gogo2520 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 4 18:18:13 CST 2009

Hello

thank You for the fast response.

vitamin The reason I wanted to get linux running is so I can study Microchip programming, I like asm for programming but the command is a lot different. I know some of the basics but where to start when installing stuff is all new to me.

austin987   OK here is were I am lost I click on the exe file where? The C drive in windows or a drive on linux? its all new to me so please bare with me.    I was thinking I should have to create a virtual drive or something.
 don't know
                             Thanks for any reply
                                     gogo