[Wine] Recient Problem in wine

Glen Darby wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 5 13:37:02 CST 2009

Hi,

I have recently done an update with wine through the Ubuntu auto updates but now my dreamweaver is crashing when running it.

I was wondering if the update could have caused the problem.

My Error results are as follows....

Code:

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f7a0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10216, 0x164ea0): stub
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont
fixme:mlang:fnIMLangFontLink_MapFont

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be??

Regards.
Glen.