[Wine] direct i/o using wine

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:10:10 CST 2009

Alessandro,

Have you installed and registered the driver with wine?  Sorry I can't
answer more, as I haven't tried this type of i/o with Wine yet.

Secondly, how large is the project, and what language?  Often you can
use QT, Mono, C++ or Java for these types of operations in Linux.  If
you are still in the development process, you may find success porting
your code to another language.

Cheers.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com