[Wine] Re: Net Framework 2.0 instal problems.

mashuteichou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 8 00:00:01 CST 2009

Well, I play a couple games online.  I tried loading one, and it kept saying it needed the Framework.  Which ironically is more messed up now then before.  I messed up on the download, still used to Windows, and I cancelled it by restarting without thinking.  Reloaded Ubuntu, and now it won't download it because theres an error and it wants me to rename the Winetricks file.  >_>   And I can't figure it out.  I rename it, and it won't work.  I leave it alone, it says rename it.  I deleted it, redownloaded it, same problem .

So I guess Ill have to do my first Ubuntu reinstall within the first 30 hrs of using it.   >_<