[Wine] Test network under wine

Oliver aka v1k1ng0 ofabelo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:04:23 CDT 2009

Hello,

2009/3/8 A. Tres Finocchiaro <tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com>

> Oliver,
>
> I've found an ubuntu tutorial that suggests some winetricks installs.
> These are generally windows applications needed by an application, and
> winetricks makes the installation of them easier.
>
> Try it out.  The tutorial should be very similar in Debian.  In the
> interim I'll try the install in Ubuntu 8.10 and post my success.

it is a howto for football manager, I'm with football manager live (this is
a online version of the game, a MMO game, like WoW, but football ;-) )
I've done all steps of that web, but I've the same error. The fml client
can't connect with the server for updating it.
I've asked in the fml webpage and there is people using wine correctly :-( I
don't know why it doesn't work for me.
Thanks!

Cheers...