[Wine] Re: HELP-No sound input

mdharp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 10 23:33:08 CDT 2009

Hi Martin.
Thanks for your tips. I think there may be a problem with MAudio DeltaPci soundcards on Linux. Not sure, but heard a rumour that Delta card with NVidia grafix card, on an AMD x2 x64 system, may have some Linux compatibility issues. I need this for "online" project recording studio (Ninjam). Sound input issue is probably driver / hardware related.
I'm going to try format & install Ffado Firewire drivers next with jackqtl, to run my Onyx mixer, & install Reaper with LinReaper installer.
Anyone want a cheap MAudio Delta 192 soundcard ?? Little used, good features. Send a message. Paypal accepted.
Cheers