[Wine] Re: Progams not load after Ubuntu Security Notice USN-732-1 dash

lodewig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 11 13:07:20 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> lodewig wrote:
> > Today I logon on Ubuntu and some programs under wine do not load more .
>
> Run from the terminal. What does it say?

Here is it :
wine terminal
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x6f0c8e) using GetSystemInfo()
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:thread:NtSetInformationThread info class 17 not supported yet
fixme:debugstr:CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent (0xffffffff)->(0x736f48): Stub!

As I said until yesterday before patch the system it works perfectly and I am using it under wine for weeks.