[Wine] Test network under wine

Oliver aka v1k1ng0 ofabelo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:42:13 CDT 2009

Hello,
I'm sorry for top posting ... firstly.
I've used Kubuntu 8.10 x86 + wine 1.1.12 + direct connection to my router,
using cable, but it fails.
Uhm ... I'm thinking that it can be that I have many ports forwarded in my
router, and I have some port that has conflict with fml client, I think ...
I have a ps3 and xbox, and I have some ports forwarded to the IP of ps3 and
xbox, and I have some services in my laptop, and I have forwarded some ports
to my laptop too. I don't find another explanation ... I have a modem and
another router (without forwarded ports configured ...). I will try it ;-)
Thanks!

Cheers...