[Wine] Re: Anyone who is experienced with wine and/or CrossOver

moniec15 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 11 18:11:20 CDT 2009

Is there a work around? I know the latest X3100 drivers for PC from Intel's website support this game (and I would be real curious to try running this game via bootcamp prior to installing these new driver updates), but is there a way to tweek wine to make it think I have the drivers, or to process the graphics in a way that my GPU can handle it (assuming that the driver problem is the cause of all this).

Is it true that when it comes to driver updates, you have to wait for Apple to release them, usually in a form of an update? So I couldnt, as I would on a pc, find drivers compatible or superior to the latest ones released by Intel online, download them, and install them myself?